Welcome To Qwertynomics
Qwertynomics was founded in Canada in 2013. It originated as name of Touch Typing 4 Life. After years of research and development, we created Qwertynomics. The name comes from “Qwerty” – the first six letters on the top row of the keyboard-and “Nomics” – the ancient Greek word for Law. Hence the name Qwertynomics = “Keyboard Law”.
Typing is an essential 21st Century skill that is no longer taught in most schools, yet 96% of all students now use computers on a daily basis. At Qwertynomics we provide a holistic approach to learning how to type. By teaching keyboarding skills through typing lessons, typing games and having fun we are able to teach children and adults successfully in a short period of time. Raising health awareness is also important in our program. Showing you how to stay healthy while using digital devices will enable you to reduce Repetitive Strain Injuries later in life.
• There is more to typing than just software; we provide quality typing education for all learning styles.
• Students should learn the why of typing, not just the what and how.
• Students have amazing ideas too. Let them make a contribution to their learning and development.
• Early health education applies when using technology. We are proactive rather than reactive.
• We can help reduce the increase of Repetitive Strain Injuries and muscular injuries by teaching correct posture when using digital devices.
• Learning to type is one of the most useful skills you will ever learn ‒ 96% of careers now require typing skills.
• The easiest way to learn is to be engaged and to have fun.
• Students are diverse, both in their acquired knowledge and their needs as learners. They deserve to learn in an environment that is equitable and accessible.
• Peer learning is valuable for success.
• We are setting up children for success and not failure, ensuring that they all feel valued.
• Bringing the Qwertynomics typing program to Grade 3‒12 learners throughout the world is something that we’ll achieve by all working together. It won’t be one person or one organization.
• It doesn’t matter if you’re 7 or 80 years old, a teacher or a business professional; anyone can learn how to type correctly.
Safety for all:
We value the knowledge of health and safety education.
We value exceptional service provided by exceptional people.
We value the dignity and uniqueness of all people.
We value truthful, accountable and ethical interaction.
We value learning, sharing knowledge and personal growth.
We see all our clients as individuals and tailor our program for success.
Our commitment to education comes from believing in the power of learning and the ability of students to learn a skill for life.
Empowerment through learning.
Meet Our Team
Partners and Support